Friday, July 15, 2011

Almost there...

The Lord graced my heart as I left Kansas City on Wednesday morning. It was extremely sad :(, but I am excited about this adventure that I am going on. I love my friends in Kansas City SO deeply! I made it to California and I am looking forward to spending time with my friends and my family for these last 3 weeks. I pray that there would be divine appointments and that this would be a time of refreshing for my heart and everyone I am around. I will be driving up to Portland on August 2nd and staying for a couple days with the Quints...they bless me greatly! August 5-8th I will have orientation with the school and then on the 8th we leave the country. I am taking it one day at a time and continuing to ask God to give me courage in my inner man to take this leap of faith! I actually still need $3,000 by August 1st, so if anyone wants to give you can just write a check out to the Malachi Network and mail it to PO Box 35712, Kansas City, MO 64134 (on a separate note indicate it's for me) They will then direct deposit the money into my bank account! :) The Lord has made a way thus far so I believe He will get me there! Sometimes I find my heart getting weary at trusting Him, BUT He has never failed me, so that gives me strength. Thank you to everyone who loves me and supports me...it means more to me then you know. I will do my best to keep this blog updated and I will post pictures as soon as I get some good ones. Thanks for following me and going with me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment